My 45' interview in "Kodikas Zoes" (in Greek), Delta TV, 1.6.2015
- 13.11.2015 Columbia University, European Institute, 'Ostracism in ancient Athens', Youtube link
- 1.6.2015 Delta TV (Greece), "Life Code/Kodikas Zoes" Watch the YouTube video (in Greek) above
- 4.7.2013 Monitorilehti / Ministry of Interior (Finland), 'Radical right-wing extremism in Greece'
- 19.6.2012 Aaamulehti (Finland), 'Greek repeat election results'
- 26.5.2012 YLE & Keskisuomalainen (Finland), 'Greek electoral crisis'
- 3.3.2012 Radiopanik.be (Belgium), 'Fuites des cerveaux'
- 24.9.2011 Keskisuomalainen (Finland), ‘Halla-Aho's (True Finns) comment that Greece needs junta”
- 18.8.2011 Dimokratia News (Greece)
- 15.3.2010 Ethnos (Greece)
- 10.3.2010 Telegramm (Thrace, Greece), ‘Election monitoring in Togo’
- 8.6.2009 Clarin (Argentina) / El Tiempo (Colombia), ‘Elecciones europeas 2009’
- 22.4.2009 Gnomi (Thrace, Greece)
- 18.12.2008 Trend News (Azerbaijan), ‘Street riots in Greece’
- 10.12.2008 YLE (Finland), ‘Youth protest against Greek government'
- Civic Constellation Project II, University of Malaga (2015-18)
- Indo-Pacific Governance Research Centre, University of Adelaide (2015-)
- Intellectual Traditions in Ethics and Politics, Research group based at the University of Jyväskylä (2014-)
- European Consortium for Political Science, SG Political Representation, SG Political Concepts (2013-)
- International Political Science Association (2012-)
- History of Concepts Group (2006-)
- Hellenic League for Human Rights (2004-)
- Election Observer, EU Mission to Togo, February-March 2010
- Election Analyst, OSCE/ODIHR Assessment Mission to EU: Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, May 2009
- Election Observer, OSCE/ODIHR Mission to Azerbaijan, October 2008; Armenia, February 2008; Azerbaijan, September-November 2005 (LTO); Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, March 2005; Ukraine, November 2004